Company invites investors, advisors and analysts to attend its presentation and learn more about North Queensland Vanadium Project
Toronto, ON, February 8, 2023 – Currie Rose Resources (TSXV: CUI), a critical minerals company with an advanced-stage vanadium project in Queensland, Australia, today announces that Mike Griffiths, President, CEO & Director, will present live at VirtualInvestorConferences.com on February 14th, 2023.
DATE: February 14th, 2023
TIME: 2:00 – 2:30 PM ET
LINK TO REGISTER: https://bit.ly/3JCTs89
It is recommended that investors pre-register and run the online system check to expedite participation and receive event updates. If you have questions you would like to submit before the event, please send them to [email protected].
Learn more about the event at www.virtualinvestorconferences.com.
Why you should consider Currie Rose:
- Vanadium is on the critical minerals list, is a great alternative to lithium batteries, essential to global economic security and transition to a low carbon economy. Demand largely outweighs supply.
- Expansive sedimentary oxide vanadium project located in the North Queensland Vanadium Hub, with NI 43-101 compliant Inferred Cambridge Resource of 144.87Mt @0.33% V2O5 and Indicated of 61.33Mt @0.34% V2O5.
- Historic Cambridge Deposit occupies easterly extension of the neighbouring Lilyvale Deposit which is in the feasibility stage.
- Good infrastructure and existing road access. The Queensland Government is allocating an initial A$10 million to support development of a common user facility to process vanadium concentrate domestically at Townsville.
- Stage 1 Cambridge Deposit metallurgical testwork is underway. Stage 2 is planned for early Q2 2023 and will work towards developing a processing flowsheet for a feasibility study.
- Advanced drill program planning is underway to update Cambridge Resource with infill drilling as well as test out new targets.
About Currie Rose Resources
Currie Rose is a publicly traded battery metals explorer and developer focused on identifying high-value assets in mining-friendly jurisdictions. The Company’s immediate focus is the advanced, district-scale North Queensland Vanadium Project in Queensland, Australia. The NQVP hosts NI 43-101 compliant Indicated Cambridge Resource of 61.33 Mt @0.34% V2O5 and Inferred Resource of 144.87 Mt @0.33% V2O5 as well as estimated MoO3 grade of 239.7ppm. Resource is open for expansion. The Project also hosts multiple other drill-ready targets that represent large areas of underexplored, prospective vanadium-rich host strata. Please visit our website at www.currierose.com.
About Virtual Investor Conferences®
Virtual Investor Conferences (VIC) is the leading proprietary investor conference series that provides an interactive forum for publicly traded companies to seamlessly present directly to investors.Providing a real-time investor engagement solution, VIC is specifically designed to offer companies more efficient investor access. Replicating the components of an on-site investor conference, VIC offers companies enhanced capabilities to connect with investors, schedule targeted one-on-one meetings and enhance their presentations with dynamic video content.
Currie Rose Resources
Iryna Zheliasko, Investor Relations
Phone: 905-688-9115 ext. 322
Email: [email protected]
Virtual Investor Conferences
John M. Viglotti
SVP Corporate Services, Investor Access
OTC Markets Group